Different levels of access can be set for accounts to determine the user’s operational permissions in Priima. Through the access level, it’s possible to set the following permissions:
- environment administration (usernames, groups, access levels, role);
- the right to create courses (and learning paths) and have access to the instructor desktop
- right to create tests and have access to the instructor desktop,
- right to manage events (add & remove users from events),
- right to add announcements to the login page,
- right to see environment reports and
- course catalogue not available
- cannot change password
The permission level can also be specified if you do not want the course selection to be used for a certain user group (the default setting in the permission level for accessing the course via external service).
Each user can only have one access level.
Priima has five locked, preset access levels, which contain the typical default settings.
Functions are shown to users according to their access level. The fewest rights and screens are in the External user with course access and Participation in courses level. The widest rights and screens are in the Environment Administration level.
Default permission levels can´t be modified, but the administrator may create additional access levels, which may be modified as necessary.